0 Distress Ink Watercolor Fawn Video Tutorial

My first ever video tutorial!!  I wasn't brave enough to talk through it (yet) so I played some happy music and displayed tips on screen.  I painted a cute little fawn with a pretty pink background!  I wanted to keep it simple to see how it would go!! I admit, it was kinda fun!!



I'd like to ask your opinion on video editing software (for Windows 7). I used the free Windows Movie Maker software to make this video, but I feel like it was limited in it's features.  What's your favorite video software?  I'd like to do some investigating and find something new!
Hope you like it!





http://www.tiffanydoodles.com



I invite you to check out my personal blog - if you enjoy crafty, artsy, craft room organizing, and things like that! www.TiffanysGarden.com

Oh, and if you enjoy using Distress Ink in a more traditional style of watercoloring, then you've got to come over to my Facebook Group  Distress Ink for Watercolor! We'd love to have you join us! 


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

 
Blog Home | Store Home | TD Flickr Gallery | About | Terms | Support | Contact Tiffany
Tiffany's Garden | TLillian Blog Design | Web Design and Photography

Powered by Blogger
Oh, and remember, websites always look better in Firefox!

Wondering about my Blog Design? Long story...
Originally a WordPress Theme Design by New WP Themes | Then made for Blogger by Lasantha | Then totally Re-Designed, Re-formatted & made Pretty by me, Tiffany!