0 "Something Blue" Hanky Box

So my sister just got married this past weekend and I sewed "something blue" for her. She loves Bluebirds so I embroidered one on this white handkerchief and also added the date in blue as well. I used my Note Box Template to make the box to set it in.



I printed the template onto white metallic paper and stamped the design over the whole sheet before I cut it out (on both sides). Then I cut it out, border punched the edges, and scored it, and glued the corners.
 I made the little square pieces to glue in each side so the hanky would stay centered.


I inserted the box into a clear cellophane envelope!  She loved it!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

 
Blog Home | Store Home | TD Flickr Gallery | About | Terms | Support | Contact Tiffany
Tiffany's Garden | TLillian Blog Design | Web Design and Photography

Powered by Blogger
Oh, and remember, websites always look better in Firefox!

Wondering about my Blog Design? Long story...
Originally a WordPress Theme Design by New WP Themes | Then made for Blogger by Lasantha | Then totally Re-Designed, Re-formatted & made Pretty by me, Tiffany!