1 Guest Designer Cheryl - She Stamps!

I'm so happy to have Cheryl with us as a Guest Designer! Many of you know her from 'She Stamps'! Here is a little bit about Cheryl!  Be sure to visit her Blog too: She Stamps!

I am a 40-something year old working mom. I live in Wisconsin with my husband, daughter, 2 dogs, and a parrot. I am hopelessly addicted to designer papers, buttons and baker's twine. You might know me as elizgmom on Splitcoast and other networks. Besides paper crafts, I love reading, listening to music, and having fun with my family.

For Cheryl's card today she used the brand new Camera Set!  I just love the colors with kraft paper and yellow!  Plus paper piecing! I'm so proud of this beautiful card!  This totally fun set comes with 13 great images!  You could do a whole series of matching camera cards!  Plus it has 6 really fun sentiments!

This set (and ALL March releases) are 10% off through the end of March! No coupon necessary! So grab this great deal while their on sale!!  Get it HERE!

Thanks so much Cheryl and we'll see you back here next week with another beautiful creation for Tiffany Doodles!!

1 comments:

Anette said...

Great camera-card!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

 
Blog Home | Store Home | TD Flickr Gallery | About | Terms | Support | Contact Tiffany
Tiffany's Garden | TLillian Blog Design | Web Design and Photography

Powered by Blogger
Oh, and remember, websites always look better in Firefox!

Wondering about my Blog Design? Long story...
Originally a WordPress Theme Design by New WP Themes | Then made for Blogger by Lasantha | Then totally Re-Designed, Re-formatted & made Pretty by me, Tiffany!