0 From the Library of.... a label tutorial!

For this week's tutorial I am just sharing a fun idea with one of Tiffany's amazing new releases. I picked out the set of "From the Desk of" and decided to play with the from the library of stamp.

I first created a full sheet of labels and printed them out. Now if I was smart I would have used the template as is and then I could have used one of my circle punches to cut them out. I will for certain do this next time instead of resizing.

I used a label maker to write my daughters' names and printed several of each. I added these to the stamps and then colored mine with Prisma colored pencils and Gamsol.

I cut the new labels out and ran them through my sticker maker.

Lastly I added my labels into the girls' favorite books. Even more fun they each took a sheet and created some labels of their own. This set has amazing versatility I hope you check it out and find some inspiration!

Thanks for peeking. If you would like to see more of my art work stop by my blog at www.scrapweaver.com

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

 
Blog Home | Store Home | TD Flickr Gallery | About | Terms | Support | Contact Tiffany
Tiffany's Garden | TLillian Blog Design | Web Design and Photography

Powered by Blogger
Oh, and remember, websites always look better in Firefox!

Wondering about my Blog Design? Long story...
Originally a WordPress Theme Design by New WP Themes | Then made for Blogger by Lasantha | Then totally Re-Designed, Re-formatted & made Pretty by me, Tiffany!