3 Digi Embossing & Derwent Inktense Watercolor Pencils

I am LOVIN' that digital stamp embossing technique that I showed you a week or so ago. So, I did it again this week!!  BTW, everything I learned about digi embossing I learned from Mel!  I used the super fun new digi stamp set: Camera Set - it has 13 fun camera images! 



So to make the Polaroid I cut out a square piece of white cardstock and inked it with my Antique Linen Distress Ink. 

I wrote my sentiment with an ink pen then I used my matte mod podge and layed on a couple of layers!  Let them dry good between coats!  This gave the paper some thickness and shine!

Next, I printed my digi using my embossing technique over here.  The only thing I did differently than in my previous tutorial is I sanded down my gesso to super smooth like paper and didn't leave any texture.  Then I got out my SUPER FABULOUS and extremely cool Derwent Inktense Watercolor Pencils!  Oh boy!! I got the 24 pack, but I HAFTA get the big big big 72 pack.  Why am I so excited?  What makes them so cool beyond regular watercolor pencils?  I'll tell you.... because the colors are INTENSE! VIVID! VIBRANT! OUT OF THIS WORLD!  Way more vibrant than regular watercolor pencils.  Plus, they are actually more like ink.  Once dried, the ink is permanent!! Cool!

Anyhoo.... I sketched in around the edges a little bit darker than in the center.  Then I used my Aquarelle water brush to paint it up!  For the lens I used a little bit of green, blue, pink!

I plan to do a tutorial on these pencils soon!  Would ya'll be interested in that?




Get this super fun Camera Set here!
Being a photographer I had so much fun drawing this set for you! I hope you like it!

3 comments:

donna mikasa said...

Love the new camera digis, especially watercolored with the Derwent pencils! Thanks for enabling...

Mary J said...

What a fab tute!! gorgeous cards!

Mel M. M. McCarthy said...

These are so stunning. The colours are so vibrant and yummy and of course your camera drawings are ultra gorgeous & the embossing looks so fab. Happy Thursday! ox

Related Posts with Thumbnails

 
Blog Home | Store Home | TD Flickr Gallery | About | Terms | Support | Contact Tiffany
Tiffany's Garden | TLillian Blog Design | Web Design and Photography

Powered by Blogger
Oh, and remember, websites always look better in Firefox!

Wondering about my Blog Design? Long story...
Originally a WordPress Theme Design by New WP Themes | Then made for Blogger by Lasantha | Then totally Re-Designed, Re-formatted & made Pretty by me, Tiffany!