0 CHAT NIGHT! Tuesday (3/13) 7pm EST

Hey everybody! Don't forget to swing by for our very first Chat Night, Tuesday, March 13, 2012 from 7 to 8 pm EST.  Here is a *new* link for our Chat Room!  (please note: we are NOT meeting on the purple tool bar at the bottom of the blog like I mentioned in the newsletter, change of plans!!)  Take this time to ask me Digital Stamp Questions, or any other stuff you can think of!! I'll do my best to answer them!!  Oh, and there is nothing you have to sign up for, just click the link and your IN!!


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

 
Blog Home | Store Home | TD Flickr Gallery | About | Terms | Support | Contact Tiffany
Tiffany's Garden | TLillian Blog Design | Web Design and Photography

Powered by Blogger
Oh, and remember, websites always look better in Firefox!

Wondering about my Blog Design? Long story...
Originally a WordPress Theme Design by New WP Themes | Then made for Blogger by Lasantha | Then totally Re-Designed, Re-formatted & made Pretty by me, Tiffany!