3 New Team Members!

I'm delighted to introduce to you 3 new ladies joining the Tiffany Doodles team!  We are happy to have them here!


Allie Gower

Hello from the gorgeous Twin Cities area in Minnesota. I have always enjoyed being creative. As a child my mother was always celebrating my creativity by sending me to classes and camps, and giving me crafty gifts like art supplies and how to books. I am always happy to share my love for crafts and art projects.  I enjoy making cards with and for friends, and for a couple favorite causes. I also scrapbook, create home decor and gift items, and I'm studying jewelry design.  My Blog!



Mary Johnson
Hi, I'm Mary J and here is a little bit about me! I was born in Hong Kong and came to England when I was 2 years old. I now live in a small village in East Sussex with my husband Steve who I have been with for over 14 years and have two Yellow Labradors called Poppy and Lulu. Most of all we love going for long walks along the coast and spending time with family. Workwise, I am a senior project manager based in Central London for a large corporate company - which means I have the discipline to juggle my life with lots of creating! I found cardmaking through a friend several years ago and I’ve now got the crafting bug BIG time! I started my own blog in July 2009 as a way to challenge myself - I like to experiment, using different mediums and techniques. But what I love most of all about blogging are the great new friends I’ve made!  My Blog!

Kathy McIlrath
Kathy will be joining us as our official Digital Die Cut designer!!

Hi, my name is Kathy McIlrath and I live in sunny Florida. My son asked for a scrapbook of his life for his high school graduation present like his cousin had received. I was lost! I called my niece (who made the scrapbook for her brother) and we spent several evenings talking. She then offered to come for the weekend to help me get started. She gave me a list of supplies to purchase so off I went shopping. As I was contemplating my many options a lady came up and said “you look lost”. Boy was she correct! She gave me the pros and cons of the many products available to help me make my selections. So that weekend my niece and sister-in-law drove 355 miles to get me started. What a fun weekend we had and I have been hooked over since. I just love to scrapbook and make cards. Then I stumbled onto Make the Cut software and found an added love for my scrapbooking. I really enjoy paper piecing and how much it can enhance a scrapbook page. But best of all I have met many wonderful ladies and a few men and have found some life long friends including the “you look lost” lady along the way.

3 comments:

Gloria Westerman said...

Congratulation Ladies!!! Look forward to your beautiful creations...

Swr4him said...

Welcome ladies - love this site. Their copic tutorials are making my life great. Looking forward to being "awed". Blessings

Charlene said...

Cingrats Ladies Looking forward to creating with you!! :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

 
Blog Home | Store Home | TD Flickr Gallery | About | Terms | Support | Contact Tiffany
Tiffany's Garden | TLillian Blog Design | Web Design and Photography

Powered by Blogger
Oh, and remember, websites always look better in Firefox!

Wondering about my Blog Design? Long story...
Originally a WordPress Theme Design by New WP Themes | Then made for Blogger by Lasantha | Then totally Re-Designed, Re-formatted & made Pretty by me, Tiffany!