21 Anniversary Blog Hop!


Thanks for joining us on this blog hop to celebrate our 2 year anniversary!!  The Tiffany Doodles blog is your last stop on the hop, you should have arrived here from Anette's blog!

The Hop starts at  Jessica's blog!

-- and then ends here at Tiffany Doodles Blog.

Can you believe Tiffany Doodles has been around for 2 years?  It started as a fun thought "let's see if anyone would want to buy my little doodle I drew"!  to a full grown store with lots of other stuff besides digital stamps (and it's still growing!).  The official store has been open for 1 year now!  I've given away more than 100 digi stamps consistently, every week for almost 2 years! They've been downloaded 1,000's & 1,000's of times !  That's my way of showing how much I appreciate you being a fan!!

I hope you've enjoyed our hop and found lots of cards to inspire you to create some for yourself!  To be eligible for the prizes you should have left a comment at each stop along the way! Don't forget to comment (& follow) here too!  You have until Sunday, Jan 15 at midnight EST!

Tiffany's Card & Digi Giveaway!

Here's my card for the Hop!  I used one of my favorite digis, the Lenten Rose, or Helleborus.  It's a beautiful winter blooming flower!  I can remember right where I photographed this beauty in my cousin's garden a few years ago.  Would you like to win this digital stamp set?  Just leave a comment on this post!

You have until Sunday, Jan 15 at midnight EST.  Winner's announced next Wed.

GRAND PRIZE GIVEAWAY
All 8 January Releases!  (includes 5 digi sets, 1 PDF template set, 2 digital die cut sets)
Winner chosen randomly and announced here on Wed, January 18!
All other winners will be announced here then as well.

To be eligible for Grand Prize

1) Create a card with a Tiffany Doodles image
2) Write a post about your card & link to our hop
3) Link your card here via InLinkz below.

Tiffany Doodles Latest News!


Tiffany Doodles is now offering Digital Die Cuts in the store!  We've started with 2 of our most popular sets! The Turtle Friend and Fall Critters!  More to come each month!



If you haven't already, be sure to 'like' us on Facebook!

You get super special, secret sales and giveaways!




Official Blog Hop List:


Grand Prize Entries:
I apologize for the linkz closing too soon. Here is a new set below. All entries will be included together!

21 comments:

Allie Gower said...

I love your card. Thanks for a great hop. Can't wait to see some lucky hopper win this fabulous release! Happy 2nd Anniversary!

hwscutie said...

This card is so pretty! The hop was fun!

Stephenie said...

Congratulations on 2 years!!! It was a great hop! Very pretty cards!!

marla said...

Love your card and what a great hop using lots of cool images!!

Allie Cat Beads said...

this hop was so inspirational! i'm heading to my craft room now to get creative! thanks so much!

FrancineB said...

Gorgeous card. I just discovered your digital stamps. You have awesome images! I'm looking forward to buying and creating with them.

Congratulations on two years!

Wendy said...

Great blog hop fab cards by the team well done


Wendy

craftsbyreva said...

great hop...love seeing all the great cards.

donna mikasa said...

Happy Anniversary, Tiff! Thanks for inviting me to be a part of your blog hop! It was a lot of fun!

Christi Rogala said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for the blog hop - it was very inspiring!

Chris said...

Thank you so much for the hop it is my first one. Your card is really beautiful. Congrats on 2 years.

Lagene said...

Love your window card! Great hop! Happy 2nd anniversary!

Linda W. said...

I enjoyed the hop immensely; Allie G was inspirational in me hopping. :) I will be a follower and also do the email thingy! Thanks ladies!

Sara said...

Tiffany... what a gorgeous card and a wonderful hop! I am so happy that you and team shared it with me! Have a wonderful weekend! Hugs and Happy Creating Sara

Jen aka Scrapalajen said...

Beautiful card and a great hop! Keep on designing Tiffany! You are a great artist!

Julie Hoffman said...

Happy 2nd Anniversary! Loved all the beautiful cards on the blog hop!

cardcreationsnz said...

Happy 2nd anniversary. Great blog hop. Lots of wonderful cards & inspiration. Unfortunately the collection had closed before I had a chance to link my card.

CTgirl said...

I made it! What a fun and inspiring blog hop!! Thanks!!

Ardilla said...

So fun hop... very inspiring!
I don´t have time to participate with a card, but I left a comment in every DT blog... love all the projects!!!

Keely Yowler said...

I love your beautiful card, Tiffany! Thanks so much for including me in the hop :)

Sandy said...

Thanks for the awesome hop! Lots of inspiration!

Congratulations on 2 years!

Sandy S

Related Posts with Thumbnails

 
Blog Home | Store Home | TD Flickr Gallery | About | Terms | Support | Contact Tiffany
Tiffany's Garden | TLillian Blog Design | Web Design and Photography

Powered by Blogger
Oh, and remember, websites always look better in Firefox!

Wondering about my Blog Design? Long story...
Originally a WordPress Theme Design by New WP Themes | Then made for Blogger by Lasantha | Then totally Re-Designed, Re-formatted & made Pretty by me, Tiffany!