0 Copic Tutorial - Woodland Tree Gift Card Holder!


 

Welcome Tiffany Doodler's! Michelle here!  I have one more holiday tutorial for you today. I am coloring one of the Woodland Tree's and adding it to the front of a gift tag holder that can double as an ornament.

The supplies I am using for this project are:
  • One manilla tag
  • assorted ribbon
  • papers from Bo Bunny
  • rhinestones
 
I started the gift card holder by covering the tag with one patterned paper and trimming it to size I also re-punched the whole in the top. I then cut two pieces out of a coordinating paper, the pocket has 1/2 inch added to each side to fold under. I also cut a smaller, third piece of paper to create the bottom of my pocket. I added a few jewels to the background paper and ribbons to the whole in the tag. For the coloring I used BG93, G24, G28, E33, E35, E29, BV0000, Y32 and Y35.

Step #1 - Color the entire tree with your BG93.

Step #2 - Use your G24 to shade on the underside of the branches.

Step #3 - G28 is next, use a feather stroke from the base of each layer downward.

Step #4 - Go back in with your G24 and add feather strokes on top of your G28.

Step #5 - Add E33 on the trunk of the tree.


Step #6 - Use E35 to add shading to your trunk.

Step #7 - I used E29 to finish off my trunk.


Step #8 - Go back in with your E35 and E33 to soften your blending on the trunk. BV0000 is the color I used to add just a touch of shadow to the snow.

Step #9 - Fill the star on top with Y32 and use your blender to soften the edges of your BV0000.

Step #10 - Use your Y35 to add shading to your star.



Step #11 - Soften the coloring on the star by blending with your Y32 and your tree is finished!

Step # 12 - Fussy cut around the edges of your tree. Adhere the bottom portion to the pocket of your gift card holder. Add small rhinstones to decorate your tree and if you like add a wide sheer ribbon to the base of the tree.

Thanks for checking out my latest tutorial! If you would like to see more of my work you can stop by my blog. Happy Holidays to all of you!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

 
Blog Home | Store Home | TD Flickr Gallery | About | Terms | Support | Contact Tiffany
Tiffany's Garden | TLillian Blog Design | Web Design and Photography

Powered by Blogger
Oh, and remember, websites always look better in Firefox!

Wondering about my Blog Design? Long story...
Originally a WordPress Theme Design by New WP Themes | Then made for Blogger by Lasantha | Then totally Re-Designed, Re-formatted & made Pretty by me, Tiffany!