0 2 New Tiffany Tutors!

Hi everyone! I'm delighted to introduce to you two new ladies that are joining us here at Tiffany Doodles!  They have come on board as "Tiffany Tutors"!  They will be sharing tutorials with you once a week on working with Tiffany Doodles Digital Stamps!  JoAnn will be sharing video tutorials and Michelle will share through photo tutorials!  They have lots of techniques and ideas to share with us so be sure to stick around and check these ladies out!!


Hi everyone! My name is JoAnn. I'm married to my high school sweetheart (been together for 16 years, married for 7!) and we have 2 kids - Jonah (4) and Malia (2). I work night shifts full-time as a pediatric nurse and love what I do. I'm full of ironies and my biggest one is that I've worked night shifts but I'm a "day" person. *lol* When I'm not working, sleeping or *attempting* to run the household, I love to get crafty! I've been a scrapbooker for almost 14 years, a digital scrapbooker for 4 years, and a cardmaker for 3 years. I love all my hobbies equally! Another new recent favorite thing to do is film You Tube haul videos and now crafting tutorials. I have a ton of ideas and can't wait to share them with everyone! For more about me, please visit my blog: http://joboogie.typepad.com and my You Tube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/joboogie


Hi! Michelle Houghton here, I am a wife to an amazing husband and mother of two beautiful girls in Iowa. I am primarily a stay at home Mom but I teach aerobics at our local YMCA and teach online doodling and Copic classes for a site called Get It Scrapped. In my life before motherhood I was an art teacher and I love continuing to share my art through card making and scrapbooking techniques. I have been scrapbooking for about 14 years and coloring with Copic markers for about one year. When I first tried Copics I fell in love and have since gotten my Certification and Intermediate Certification in them as well.
I am super excited to be joining the amazing team here at Tiffany Doodles. And ready to start showing you how to color lots of wonderful TD designs! If you would like to see more of my work or hear more about the classes I teach my blog is http://scrapweaver.blogspot.com.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

 
Blog Home | Store Home | TD Flickr Gallery | About | Terms | Support | Contact Tiffany
Tiffany's Garden | TLillian Blog Design | Web Design and Photography

Powered by Blogger
Oh, and remember, websites always look better in Firefox!

Wondering about my Blog Design? Long story...
Originally a WordPress Theme Design by New WP Themes | Then made for Blogger by Lasantha | Then totally Re-Designed, Re-formatted & made Pretty by me, Tiffany!