1 Snow Couple Card - Digi Paper Piecing Tutorial

I made this quick tutorial for paper piecing digital stamps in case you are unfamiliar with this totally fun technique!!  I used the new Ice Cream Christmas Tree & Snow Couple Digi stamp sets for this card!  I used a pretty swirly metallic paper on the background that came from Hobby Lobby.

The first step was to layout my card in Photoshop.  Normally I just create a new 300dpi document.  The dimensions on this card were 4"x5.5" so that is the size I made my photoshop document.  Once I got it layout out and got the digis the size I wanted.  I printed the full image out onto regular copy paper 3 times on the same sheet.  B/c I knew I was going to need that many copies of it as you'll see below!



For all the paper pieces I used Basic Grey - Two Scoops!  I cut out several small pieces to fit over the images I wanted to paper piece.  The reason for using several image is so that none of the pieces would overlap.  I also use blue painters tape b/c it removes easily.  Tape your paper onto the page you just printed.

Next, insert your paper back into the printer and make sure it will print on the correct side!  Then print your page again!  Now your digi images are printed onto the pretty paper and are ready to cut out!

Insert your metallic paper into the printer and print the image once (same size) onto that paper.  Once you cut out all of your paper pieces you can glue or tape them down onto your new printed image.
Next assemble your card as needed!

1 comments:

Sugarlips said...

Super Adorable!!

Thanks so much for the awesome technique.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

 
Blog Home | Store Home | TD Flickr Gallery | About | Terms | Support | Contact Tiffany
Tiffany's Garden | TLillian Blog Design | Web Design and Photography

Powered by Blogger
Oh, and remember, websites always look better in Firefox!

Wondering about my Blog Design? Long story...
Originally a WordPress Theme Design by New WP Themes | Then made for Blogger by Lasantha | Then totally Re-Designed, Re-formatted & made Pretty by me, Tiffany!