Tiffany Doodles is looking to add a Cut File Maker to the team.Designer Call now open through 10 September 2011.
If you are not already familiar with my line of digital stamps, please view the variety of stamp styles here to see if they are the type of images you would like to work with. Only apply if you have time to fully commit. Serious entries only please.
- Create at least 8 cut files per month (from my digital stamp inventory)
- At minimum be able to create SVG and DXF files.
- Be able to provide previews of each of the cut files/digi stamp to use in store previews.
- Be able to create clean cut files for smooth cutting.
- Be creative and go beyond the expected.
- Be knowledgeable about what detail can be cut.
- Provide cut lines separated into colours for easy cutting.
- Needs to be committed to meeting deadlines
- Proudly display the Tiffany Doodles widget on their blog and links in their signatures at the message boards where they belong
- Spread the love at the Tiffany Doodles blog by leaving comments for readers who participate in TD challenges and the Flickr gallery.
- You will have access to my stamp inventory for as long as you are a DT member with the understanding they are not to be shared, duplicated, or re-distributed under any circumstance.
- Your name and link will by promoted by Tiffany Doodles
- Your work will be displayed in our Gallery
- Each member will have a turn to be featured in a Designer Spotlight
- Great friendships with other crafty people
- Please tell me a little about yourself & your history of paper crafting.
- Send me links to your blog(s) and gallery(s) and contact email.
- Please tell me which cut file formats are you capable of producing?
- Have you been a DT member or designer in the past/or currently? If so, what company(s)?
- Please create and submit cut files for the following digital stamps for us to get a sense of your ability and creativity: Palm Island, Label 6, Blossom Bunch, Velvet Flower.
- Email this information and files to me at email@example.com