1 2 New DT Members!

I am so pleased to announce 2 new team members here at Tiffany Doodles! Both Charlene & Dani bring unique talent to our team and I know you will be inspired by their talent and creations. Let me introduce you ...

Charlene Cundy

My Blog: http://ccundy.blogspot.com/

Hi There ! My name is Charlene Cundy (Char for short). I'm single and I live in a hot but beautiful town in Northern California called Redding. By day I'm a Human Resources Manager and also an Accounting Manager, and by night....a card addict!! (Shhh don't tell anyone :D . I've been making cards for 3 years and also make scrapbook pages of the grandkids from time to time. I have two awesome kids, ages 28 and 29, and two adorable grandkids ages 3 and 5. I love anything outdoors, especially the ocean and waterfalls! I love to read and spend time with the Grandkids! I am so honored and happy to join this awesome talented group!!



Dani Beckman

My Blog: www.danibeckman.blogspot.com

My Gallery: http://www.flickr.com/photos/54423847@N03/

A Little About Me:
I work full-time in a large corporate bank in the corporate risk management sector. I love the order of an office and numbers, but sometimes I felt I needed a creative outlet. A co-worker was a Stampin Up demonstrator and invited me to a party – and the next thing you know, I was signing up to be a demonstrator with my first order! I have not looked back since! That was in 2005 and today, I still love every minute of creating things out of paper. It is a fabulous hobby and I can even get my darling husband involved – just look at the space he has created for me and you can tell he loves what I do too! I am just beginning teaching classes to some local ladies and work part time at my LSS – when she needs “an ace in her pocket” – which simply means, when no one else is available, I get to play all day….. wonder which one of us benefits more?????

I am married to my gorgeous, kind and generous husband going on 9 years now and we have 2 fur babies, Norman – 3 yr old Maine Coon and Duncan – almost 1 yr old Maine Coon/Angora. They definitely keep us on our toes. We love hockey and have season
tickets to our local AHL team and cheer on our NHL team from afar. I am the President of my homeowners association Board and that keeps me involved in the upkeep and goings on of my community. We are season ticket holders to the ballet and love to eat out – I can craft like nobody’s business, but keep me OUT of the kitchen….

Objective:
My purpose is to create and enjoy while putting the “bug” into people I meet. If there is one thing I know, if you think you might like it, you will absolutely love it…. and I feel it is my responsibility to make that jump fun, exciting and less threatening than it seems. I get a ton of satisfaction from helping someone figure it out and then love what they created… it is infectious!

If I were to describe my style it would be:
As someone who is constantly still learning, I would have to classify my “style” as varied. If I am doing a child’s birthday card, my style tends to be fun and loud with more simple shapes and design. However, when attacking a wedding project, I tend to be more elegant and chic. I switch between distressed and doodle…. Always something new when I get ready to do a project!

My favorite technique is:
Embossing, however I do not do it enough and I am not sure why…. I do love any distressing too, but that I DO do all the time!

1 comments:

Charlene said...

I am so excited to be on the DT thanks Tiffany!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

 
Blog Home | Store Home | TD Flickr Gallery | About | Terms | Support | Contact Tiffany
Tiffany's Garden | TLillian Blog Design | Web Design and Photography

Powered by Blogger
Oh, and remember, websites always look better in Firefox!

Wondering about my Blog Design? Long story...
Originally a WordPress Theme Design by New WP Themes | Then made for Blogger by Lasantha | Then totally Re-Designed, Re-formatted & made Pretty by me, Tiffany!