0 New Team Member & Departing Ones

Please help me welcome 3 new team members to Tiffany Doodles! I'm so excited to add their talents to the team!! Visit their blogs for lots of inspiration!

Sally Sherfield
Hi my name is Sally Sherfield and I live in the UK. I have been a crafter all my life and have tried most things but, after a friend went to a card making workshop a few years ago and I saw what she had made I had to give it a go. Now I am totally hooked and find my hobby a great stress reliever.
Joining a stamping group on flickr two years ago was definitely a turning point in my card making. I began to experiment more with my stamps and inks, and I also started submitting cards for challenges. I have been lucky enough to win a few!!
I am thrilled to be joining the DT at Tiffany Doodles and look forward to all the challenges and also improving my digital skills!

Judy Jung
Hello! I am excited to join the incredibly talented Design Team here at Tiffany Doodles! I fell in love with Tiffany's images the first time I saw them and made my first digi purchase from her store. I'm from Wisconsin and now live in northern Alabama after five years of living and traveling full time in an RV. I love that my home is no longer on wheels! I became addicted to stamping fifteen years agoat my first home stamping party. My stamping supplies used to fit under the bed in the RV; they now fully occupy one room of our home which we used to refer to as the den! I have a husband who golfs and understands my passion to create! Paper crafting has given me a creative outlet and brought me much joy and many friends. I hope I can inspire others who might think creating art is something to be enjoyed only by others; I'm living proof that passion and determination can make it happen!

Anette Hjerpaasen
Hi, I'm Anette, and I live in Norway, together with my husband and 2 children, age 9 and 12.
Although I also enjoy knitting, sewing and crocheting, my heart belongs to cardmaking! I have been making cards for about 7 years now, but I'm fairly new to digital stamps and blogging, so when Tiffany asked me to be a part of this amazing design team she caught me by surprise! Nevertheless, I'm thrilled and honored to be asked, and I can't wait to begin this journey!


It's also a time of sadness as I say goodbye to some very special team members who's term is ending & will be moving on to new adventures. Cammy, Donna, Jill, Jodi, Joy, Kim, Lindsay, Lisa, Peet, Shannon, Simone & Sue all of you will be greatly missed.  I'm so grateful for all you have done for me!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

 
Blog Home | Store Home | TD Flickr Gallery | About | Terms | Support | Contact Tiffany
Tiffany's Garden | TLillian Blog Design | Web Design and Photography

Powered by Blogger
Oh, and remember, websites always look better in Firefox!

Wondering about my Blog Design? Long story...
Originally a WordPress Theme Design by New WP Themes | Then made for Blogger by Lasantha | Then totally Re-Designed, Re-formatted & made Pretty by me, Tiffany!