1 Fishing Set!

Get Fishing boat, fishing pole, fishing hat, fishing lure, fishing bobber Digital Stamp Set from the Tiffany Doodles Digital Stamp Store!  You'll also find other digi stamps similar to this one!
Be sure to upload your TD digi stamp project to our Tiffany Doodles Flickr Group Gallery! It may be used as an example in the Tiffany Doodles Store!

Today we are lucky enough to have a very talented Guest Designer, Deb Felts!
Deb Felts!
With a Stamp & a Song
Deb is one of my favorite card makers and I just LOVE her style so I was so excited when she said she would guest design for us!  Deb colored a few stamps from the Fishing Set!!  What a beautiful Father's Day card!  Thank you Deb!


Here is another fun Father's Day card from Collette!

1 comments:

Deb said...

Tiffany, I am so honored that you invited me to play with your art! Thanks for inviting me! I had a great time, and I hope to get to play with these great masculine images again soon (once all the summer travel is over)! They really make great guy cards! You've got all kinds of fun stuff to color!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

 
Blog Home | Store Home | TD Flickr Gallery | About | Terms | Support | Contact Tiffany
Tiffany's Garden | TLillian Blog Design | Web Design and Photography

Powered by Blogger
Oh, and remember, websites always look better in Firefox!

Wondering about my Blog Design? Long story...
Originally a WordPress Theme Design by New WP Themes | Then made for Blogger by Lasantha | Then totally Re-Designed, Re-formatted & made Pretty by me, Tiffany!